A set of six mini worry dolls, measuring between 1.5 – 3 cm tall.
There is a story that when the Mayan people of Guatemala have worries, they tell them to Worry dolls and then put these under their pillow at night. By morning, the Worry dolls have taken all the worries away.
Rex London has brought over some of these ornamental folk dolls so everyone can have their own! These make for a perfect gift to anyone in life who needs a little pick-me-up.
- Each doll is handmade in Guatemala
- The set comes with a mini handmade storage box to keep the dolls in
- These dolls are not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Due to being handmade, colours and sizes may vary.
- These are sold in a wooden display box containing 60 sets.
Product Materials: Worry Doll: 100 Cotton Thread, Tissue paper, Natural fibre (Cibaque); Storage box: Natural fibre (Cibaque)
Packaging Material: No packaging
Product dimensions: Width: 3cm, Length: 5cm, Height: 2.8cm, Weight: 5.3g
Packaged dimensions: Width: 3cm, Length: 5cm, Height: 2.8cm, Weight: 5.3g